iOS Developer in Falabella Tecnologia Corporativa
Closed job - No longer receiving applicants
We’re looking for an iOS developer who will take a key role on our team. Our iOS developer will be responsible for the development of mobile applications for iOS, watchOS and iPadOS devices.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our Mobile Ap
- Design and build applications for Apple devices on the iOS platform.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
Descripción del cargo
- Be proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience with Cocoapods, Bundler, Fastlane and Firebase.
- And mostly love for the Apple ecosystem.
The company promotes fitness lifestyle by paying 50% of your gym membership.
Juan Valdez Coffee Shops inside the buildings, with many discounts and tasty meals.
Two free days per semester.
Dining and game floor.
The latest MacBook Pro.