The job description in a selection process is very important and the more details you include, the better it will be for the performance of your ad. It is relevant that in this description concerns are answered, such as:
- What area or team will they be working in?
- What kind of projects will they be working on?
- What functions will the role have?
- What will they be responsible for?
- How will their success be measured?
Applicants want to understand what their job will be like, so it is essential that - in addition to listing the knowledge requirements - you add a detailed description of the duties and responsibilities of the position.