We offer custom software development services with technology professionals who are dedicated to determining what is right for your business and implementing solutions that work.
Whether you are a start-up or an established business, we can assist you at any and every stage of the software development life cycle: from conceptualization, business analysis and prototyping to the development and deployment of a complete solution.
Successful projects have three main things in common:
- They provide verifiable business value
- They differentiate you from the competition
- They position you to succeed in the marketplace
But complex software projects can place high demands and high risks on a business. At Cignium, we work with you to minimize these demands while meeting the expected scope and budget requirements of each project.
Our teams have expertise in Scrum and implement best practices from several other Agile methodologies, including Lean and Kanban.
How the Position Works
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for assisting with the business case, eliciting requirements from our business partners and to analyze and simplify the requirements. The Business Systems Analyst is also responsible for creating the functional specifications that define the details of the systemic changes we need to make to our products to support the client’s business needs. A successful Business Systems Analyst challenges complexity and provides solutions that are simple and support the long-term maintainability and sustainability of our products.
- Prepares business and functional requirements for new and existing processes
- Estimates level of effort for the defined scope
- Supports Business Requirements activities by providing end-to-end analysis for product and initiatives with respect to data requirements, data flows, data modeling, workflow context and design, and user interface designs
- Authoring thorough, detailed, high-quality documentation of all aspects of the systems in question, including business requirements, functional requirements, end to end process flows, use cases, and Business System Concept documents
- Obtains signoffs and managing requirements change.
- Maintains a detailed understanding of assigned business process area(s)
- Participates in and contributes positively to work/team environment
- Actively manages Stakeholders of all levels by leading discussions of project scope and approach, and presenting business analysis findings/documentation and proposed solutions
- Ensures that the business and the Development and QA teams fully understand requirements prior to requirements finalization date during release, by conducting walkthroughs of all requirements documents.
- Documents all BA-led meetings with Working Team, Development, and QA to ensure all participants are clear on the discussions and takeaways.
- Reviews QA Test Cases and ensure feedback has been incorporated by QA team prior to functional testing start within each release.
- Coordinates and facilitates cross-application meetings to define business processes and functional requirements
- Performs business process workflow, analysis and re-engineering.
- Defines processing logic and translates high-level business requirements into detailed functional design documents
- Develops and maintains user documentation and instructions for all systems for which he or she is responsible
- Works throughout the development process to ensure that results conform to defined requirements
What you need to be successful
- 5+ years of Business/Systems Analyst experience in the insurance industry ideally supporting sales and marketing work
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally with different business stakeholders, clients, and teams
- Strong experience with technical documentation (i.e. UML, Sequence Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Use Cases, Functional Specifications, High Level Design, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Visual modeling skills
- Proven ability to understand business ideas/problems and develop technology solutions enable/solve business ideas/problems
- Ability to understand customer needs and perform sound business analysis work
- Ability to comprehend and translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What we would LOVE to see!
- Project management experience
- Prior applications development experience with Microsoft technologies (i.e. .Net, SQL Server, XML, SOAP, Web services)
- Experience in digital marketing, sales and call center operations, telephony based marketing and Online Sales systems strongly preferred
- Planilla y todos los beneficios por ley.
- No Dress code.
- Actividades extras (pichanga, yoga, zumba, tennis, basket y mas).
- Buen ambiente de trabajo e infraestructura.
Acerca de Cignium Technologies
Cignium solves the complex technology challenges that affect businesses in the insurance and telecommunication verticals. — Perfil completo de Cignium Technologies