Coddde is an international software development company with team members in Santiago de Chile, Madrid and Miami. We develop software that helps our clients to take data-driven decisions.
Our stack is based on Ruby on Rails, Python, NodeJS, Angular 4, React, EmberJS and we’re always looking for new technologies to integrate to our stack. We value developers that are dynamic to learn new technologies and use them for their projects. We are using SCRUM and XP methodologies for our projects.
Our current clients include Santiago-based clients like Skidata Chile and Banco Santander, USA-based clients like SAP and even Asian clients like Singapore bank.
We put our trust in our team members from day one. That means no work schedule and complete freedom to develop main tasks during a project.
Requerimientos del cargo
We are looking for 1 person to work with one of our clients on US. The requirements are:
- *Teamwork.* Excellent interaction with team members and ability to be a leader.
- Demonstrable experience with .net and mssql
- English: minimum ability to understand this job offer.
- Experience providing documentation and designing architecture for projects.
- Proficiency in design patterns, IDE tools, and good practices. Code linting, git workflow.
- Experience working with SCRUM / Agile.
It is expected to show proof that the requirements above are met, providing a CV, a project portfolio with links and a GitHub account.
- Consolidated team.
- Indefinite contract.
- Bonuses based on productivity.
- Interesting projects. We select projects that are challenging for our teams and let us learn new things. - - We are always moving on.
Acerca de CODDDE
Empresa dedicada al desarrollo de Aplicaciones Web y Big Data — Perfil completo de CODDDE