Android Dev in Falabella Tecnologia Corporativa
Closed job - No longer receiving applicants
In Falabella Technologia Corporativa, we are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at e-commerce landscape. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Descripción del cargo
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Participate in whole feature lifecycl
- 5+ years of experience.
- Fluent on written and spoken english
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch” Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with the components of the architecture of Android Proficient understanding of Git
- Proficient understanding of branching models such as git flow
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Familiarity with agile development practices.
The company promotes fitness lifestyle by paying 50% of your gym membership. Juan Valdez Coffee Shops inside the buildings, with many discounts and tasty meals. Two free days per semester. Dining and game floor. The latest MacBook Pro.