Android Developer (Kotlin) in Softserve
Closed job - No longer receiving applicants
More open jobs from Softserve
Desarrollador Android/ iOS (Híbrido)
SoftServe is a leading technology solutions company specializing in software development and consultancy services. With offices across the globe and development centers across Eastern Europe, we treat our client’s business as our own, so we are passionate about delivering efficient world-class solutions. Our client is an online travel company for consumer and small business travel. They own numerous well-known vacation rental online marketplaces. Their goal is to connect homeowners and property managers with travelers who seek the space, value, and amenities of vacation rental homes and hotels.
From our side: PM, TL, team of 3 Web UI, 3 Java full-stack and 1 iOS, 1 Android developer. 2 ATQCs Located in Ivano-Frankivsk, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Chernivtsi. From Client side: Dev-manager, UX-designers, Product owner, a team of 10+ developers based in Austin, TX.
- Designing, developing, debugging, and modifying components of software applications and tools
- Developing major client-facing applications, focused on Android development
- Updating project documentation
- Conducting pull requests reviews for shopping portfolios with multiple modules and services
- Improve end-users' travel experience while learning new technologies and techniques
- Drive new features from inception to production, working across the company with product managers, UX designers, and other stakeholders
- A holder of a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science (or a related field)
- Having 2+ years of experience coding in Java, Android SDK, Kotlin. Also experience working with, Git, networking, unitary testing, CI/CD (Jenkins is desirable)
- Upper-intermediate English Level (mandatory)
- Knowledge or Experience in AWS, TeamCity, Splunk, NodeJS, GraphQL, Docker, MongoDB
SOME OF OUR BENEFITS
We want you to feel as comfortable and easy as possible at work so that you can do your best and feel the same way.
✔ Health, Dental and Life Insurance package for you and your family.
✔ Meal assistance
✔ Gym membership
✔ Vacation additional days
✔ National Independence Day and Christmas Bonus
✔ Additional leaves sick days (100% salary 3 first days), birthday leave (1 day during the birthday month), birthday leave if you have a child under the age of 14 years old (half a day off during the birthday month)
✔ Flexible approach to workplace
✔ Wide career opportunities and a clear career path
✔ SoftServe University will help to develop your soft, and hard skills and certifications to grow professionally and advance your career
Remote work policy
This job takes place some days from home and others at the office in Santiago (Chile).