At Nisum we love challenges and the biggest one of your organization is our reason for getting up in the morning. We feel passionate about technology and business, we dedicate our time to innovate, create and deliver the most critical projects for your company.
We exist to allow the transformation of the leading brands in the industry.
Each team member is focused on our mission. We have become the preferred technology and business advisor for some of the world's leading organizations. We deliver solutions that take our customers to exceptional levels of performance, and therefore, we deliver on our brand promise to build success Together (Building Success Together ®).
- Manage dependencies via CocoaPods
- Perform Unit Tests
- Debugging and Crash Management
- Implement design patterns (Delegation, Dependency Injection, etc.)
- Apply knowledge in different architectures (MVC, MVP, Clean Swift)
- Apply knowledge in SOLID principles
- Handle branches such as Git Flow, Trunk Based
- Integrate mobile applications with REST and SOAP.
- Work with Agiles (Scrum) methods
- Work with notions of good Code Review
▪ At least 4+ years of experience on IOS development. Desired Skills & Experience
▪ Work experience in integrating the third party APIs and Open Source Frameworks.
▪ Comfortable in building the view using auto layouts.
▪ Experience designing and developing high quality, custom iOS UI components.
▪ Strong experience with the third party libraries (like Swifty JSON, Alamofire, Unbox, OHHTTPStubs)
▪ Hands-on exposure to XCode Instruments in profiling and finding the memory leaks.
▪ Good experience in communicating with the low level SDKs (Communication with printers/scanners)
▪ Strong in Unit/functional testing using XCTest framework.
▪ Experience with an App store billing and third party payment gateways.
▪ Extensive hands-on experience in building the real-time location based application.
▪ Building high performance applications.
▪ Experience on integrating mobile apps with REST and SOAP.
▪ Expertise on the iOS operating system, and solid working knowledge of iOS application design considerations
▪ Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required to interact with customer stakeholders.
▪ Excellent in communication skills to work with client on business.
▪ Excellent software design, problem solving and ebugging skills.
▪ Experience with Java/J2EE.
▪ Experience on Agile, CI/ CD
Lunch tickets paid in a monthly basis
Complementary health insurance
Discounts in gym