Our client is based in Utah and is one of the largest residential security and home services companies having over one million customers in the U.S. and Canada. The company operates 25 offices throughout North America with more than 1,400 full-time corporate employees and services over 600,000 accounts.
With award-winning customer service and smart technology, the company focuses on enhancing security, ensuring safety and increasing energy efficiency. Our mission is to redefine the home experience with tech and services to create a smarter, greener, safer home that saves our customers money every month.
Current Dev Team is located in USA and consists of 6 Android devs and 5 iOS dev. As of now we have request from the client to add 1 more Android dev and iOS.
• Fast paced and multi-functional team of skilled developers with a passion for innovation, delivering value, and solving hard problems
• Engineering, product, design, and quality assurance team members as well as stakeholders from across the business to translate product vision into the ultimate smart home experience
• New architecture and tooling for the apps and work collaboratively with your immediate and extended team to evangelize the content you’re creating so it can be leveraged across the business
• Cocoa Touch
• Storyboard and Auto Layout
• B.S. in Computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of professional iOS development experience or equivalent
• Common software architectural practices and principles (MVC, MVP, MVVM, Clean, SOLID)
• RESTful services
• Dependency injection
• Working with a cross-site team
We want you to feel as comfortable and easy as possible at work so that you can do your best and feel the same way.
✔ Health, Dental and Life Insurance package for you and your family.
✔ Meal assistance
✔ Gym membership
✔ Snack Card and great coffee in the office
✔ National Independence Day and Christmas Bonus CLP $135.000 once a year
✔ Additional leaves sick days (100% salary 3 first days), birthday leave (1 day during the birthday month), birthday leave if you have a child under the age of 14 years old (half a day off during the birthday month) maternity (18 weeks), paternity (5 days) legal holidays.
✔ Flexible approach to workplace
✔ Wide career opportunities and a clear career path
✔ SoftServe University will help to develop your soft, and hard skills and certifications to grow professionally and advance your career
Please consider some of these benefits are not fully implemented yet, we are working on that!
This job takes place some days from home and others at the office.