In April 2020 we launched Prendea, a live class platform for students from 4 to 18 years old, where they can learn what they are really passionate about. We do not want any student to be left without exploring their true interests and thus develop their full potential. We went through Y Combinator this year and raised a seed round from the best Education VCs and Angels including Rethink Education, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, John Danner and Austen Allred.
As a team, we constantly work to improve our own capabilities, we are fully convinced that a top performing team is one full of people eager to continue learning. Currently we are a team of 9, with a flexible, goal oriented and agile work culture.
- You will be the first product designer in Prendea. Everything up til now has been designed by the head of product. You will establish the foundations with which we will design in Prendea.
- You will establish not only how our product will look like but also will have a say on our brand image.
- You will design prototypes and will make sure their implementation is done right.
- You will receive and contribute in the creation of the specifications for our features, experiments and optimisations within each sprint
- You will user test prototypes before, during and after the development process.
- Around 2 - 5 years of experience doing UI/UX design in product teams
- Experience running user tests
- Experience communicating and receiving feedback from software engineers
- Experience using Figma
- Experience establishing and using UI Kits / Design Systems.
- Experience in high growth startups or education ventures
If you are interested in the intersection between Product, Education and Technology then Prendea is a great place to grow. Just one year ago we didn't exist and now we help more than 2000 families learn. In the next couple of years we will be scaling our solution to the entire Latam region and grow the number of services we provide learners and parents. You will be challenged from day 1 but we will make sure you grow and impact lives through your work.
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.