Modernizing Medicine® - Empowering medical practices to maximize efficiency and improve outcomes
Our solution, EMA, the Electronic Medical Assistant®, holds a distinctive position in healthcare technology and blends smoothly into your practice. We believe that an EHR system shouldn’t get in the way of how you practice medicine. It should function intelligently just like you. Like a true assistant, it should anticipate your next move.
To modernize medicine takes more than just a great product; it takes a great team.
Requerimientos del cargo
The work we do makes a difference. Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. Our innovative and collaborative culture fuels our growth and creates rewarding and empowering experiences for our team.
- BS, MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong Java/J2EE Object Oriented design and development skills.
- Solid understanding of Web Standards (XML, Web Services (WS*, REST)).
- SQL proficiency (MySQL experience preferred)
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Strong problem solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- Strong commitment to quality, architecture and documentation.
- Experience with Agile or XP methodologies or related iterative development processes.
- Demonstrated use and knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience with test-driven development a strong plus.
Acerca de Modernizing Medicine
Empowering medical practices to maximize efficiency and improve outcomes — Perfil completo de Modernizing Medicine