iOS Developer in Applaudo Studios
Closed job - No longer receiving applicants
More open jobs from Applaudo Studios
We are Applaudo Studios! A Nearshore Software Development company focused on creating products and services that meet quality and innovation.
Experiences we've developed
- Miami Heat
The NBA team, Miami Heat, and Applaudo started working together back in 2018. They initially hired us to redesign their mobile application; after that successful project, they came for more! We helped them to redesign their website, their email templates, and to create a couple of amazing tools for their internal operations.
Walmart Inc. is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores, headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. They came to us to help them with cloud migration and to update their ERP.
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Proven track record of high productivity and excellent attention to detail in software design, coding, design adherence, and debugging with multiple apps in the App Store.
- Ability to work independently with limited need for supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications and requirements
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and be able to grow professionally.
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field (preferred) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as an iOS Developer.
- Strong proficiency with Swift, and the iOS development ecosystem.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, and quickly adjust to a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- English is a requirement, as you will be working directly with US-based clients.
Remote work policy
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in LATAM.