We are a company dedicated to custom software development, we have more than 16 years in the market and we have recently integrated into the American market by placing highly specialized personnel in the United States, working remotely.
Each of our collaborators works with different teams and colleagues around the world, in the design and marketing of software.
We look forward to having you as part of our team.
• Implement new features in existing mobile e-Commerce applications.
• Create engaging, creative experiences through extensive knowledge of the development platforms.
• Develop complex applications from top to bottom (user interface design, application design, implementation, unit functional testing, and deployment to customers).
• Optimize the size and performance of mobile applications and frameworks.
• Estimate the duration of design, development, and testing tasks.
• Support existing production mobile applications.
• Generate automated unit & function tests.
- BS in computer science or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in quality software development.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- In-depth experience at the application and user interface level with Objective-C and Swift mobile application development languages
- Experience with Asynchronous programming; experience with Networking protocols
- Proficiency in mobile application development tools and environments (XCode)
- Experience with iOS application architecture and design
- Extensive knowledge of iOS development frameworks
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new tasks.
- Examples of work on iOS
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.
Our team of analysts, software engineers, designers, support staff, marketers and data scientists work together and use the latest technologies and methodologies to implement a successful project. — Ensitech's full profile