Coddde is an international software development company with team members in Santiago de Chile, Madrid and Miami. We develop software that helps our clients to take data-driven decisions.
Our current clients include Santiago-based clients like Skidata Chile and Banco Santander, USA-based clients like SAP and even Asian clients like Singapore bank.
We put our trust in our team members from day one. That means no work schedule and complete freedom to develop main tasks during a project.
Requerimientos del cargo
We currently need someone with the following skills:
- Team work: Excellent interaction with team members and ability to be a leader.
- Demonstrable experience implementing tests using Java with Selenium.
- English: you can have a conversation with a peer on US.
- Extra points if you want to move forward your knowledge and want to start learning Big Data technologies or FrontEnd technologies. The initial role will be working with a client on the US but in the near future, we want this person to be helping in other projects involving Big Data, Data Visualization, and microservices.
Our stack is based on Ruby on Rails, Python, NodeJS, Angular 4, React, EmberJS and we’re always looking for new technologies to integrate to our stack. We value developers that are dynamic to learn new technologies and use them for their projects. We are using SCRUM and XP methodologies for our projects.
- Offices on a shared space so you can interact not only with developers. Minutes walking from Pedro de Valdivia / Manuel Montt metro. All amenities provided.
- Consolidated team.
- Possibility to travel abroad and assist to conferences.
- Indefinite contact.
- Bonuses based on productivity.
- Interesting projects. We select projects that are challenging for our teams and let us learn new things. - - We are always moving on.
Acerca de CODDDE
Empresa dedicada al desarrollo de Aplicaciones Web y Big Data — Perfil completo de CODDDE