Back-end PHP Developer in Prediktive
Closed job - No longer receiving applicants
Prediktive is the premier Technology Business Partner for Startups and Digital Companies.
We dedicate to build technology teams and connect them with companies that are looking to hire only the best! Prediktive specializes in the execution of software product development projects and business strategic programs.
About the position
We are looking for a Back End PHP Developer based in Latin America to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, an Internet Company based in Santa Monica, California.
The person in this role will be involved in the rebuild of our client's whole platform.
Responsibilities & Requirements ❗
- Rebuild search capabilities of our client’s main platform
- Work with a team of high level dedicated engineers and product managers in the creation of our e-commerce platform, tools for artists, mobile-optimized sites, and search/discovery for our millions of pieces of art
- Collaborate with team members to conceptualize and build well-crafted scalable solutions that will meet the demands of our high volume of daily traffic and daily transactions
- Constructively provide feedback and insights to your peers through code reviews and other discussions
- Produce high-quality results by leading or contributing heavily to large cross-functional projects that have a significant impact on the business
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Advanced English Level
- 5+ years building web applications professionally
- Expert knowledge developing with PHP, particularly with Laravel framework
- Experience writing testable, maintainable, and understandable code
- Experience working with relation and non-relational databases
- Strong communication skills. Being able to explain complex topics to peers, the product team, and other non-technical team members
Bonus Points 💯
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related fields
- Experience working in Cloud environments
- Paid time off
- USD Compensation
- 100% remote
Remote work policy
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.