Back-end Python Developer in Dominion
Closed job - No longer receiving applicants
More open jobs from Dominion
We are a global Services and Solutions company with 9,000 workers distributed in more than 38 countries serving more than 1,000 clients.
We develop custom software following strict quality standards and agile methodologies. Our objective is to maximize the efficiency of the processes through the innovative and intelligent application of technology.
We work in the fields of activity of Technology, Telecommunications, Industry and Energy, and we provide services in B2C environments.
This is a fully remote role - as a highly distributed team we are used to communicating and collaborating online. Part of your responsibilities
- Extending and optimising a web-based application server.
- Collaborating with frontend and business logic team members to improve the speed of data delivery from the backend services.
- Playing a key role on the team that is building Kubernetes deployments.
- Porting backend and middleware services from on prem VMs to AWS.
Qualifications and requirements
- 5+ years’ experience of Python development
- Advanced experience with RDBMs.
- Solid knowledge of microservice architecture and ZeroMQ or other messaging systems.
- Experience building and using APIs.
- Experience DevOps
- Kubernetes deployment know-how.
- Commitment to automated testing (unit, integration, TDD, etc).
Remote work policy
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.