Front-end Developer (React) in onephase
Closed job - No longer receiving applicants
This job already got lots of applicants. Coach Pro gives you real-time alerts so you are the first to apply to the job you want.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Estimate complex requirements with multiples acceptance criterias
- +5 years of experience with React js.
- Experience with API best practices and development
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodology
- +1 MERN Stack year of experience
Best Place to Code acknowledges the companies that strive to offer the best possible workplace to software and technology employees.
Remote work policy
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Peru, Colombia, Mexico or Ecuador.