Node.js Developer in Paktolus Solutions
Closed job - No longer receiving applicants
More open jobs from Paktolus Solutions
Paktolus Group is a high technology company specialized in outsourcing software development services that deliver agility, assurance, and resiliency to IT and business operations.
We are recognized for our comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship.
Our core competencies are in DevOps and Infrastructure, Data Analytics and Data Science, Mobile and Wearables, Application Development, eCommerce and Analytics, and XR Technology, including Virtual, Augmented, and Mixed Reality Applications.
Our worldwide clients are in such sectors as Insurance, E-Learning, Claims, Political Campaigns, Luxury Retail including Jewelry and Eyewear, Automotive, Legal Services, and Pharmaceuticals.
We are looking for a Node. JS developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Candidates' primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to request from the front-end. They will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing element developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solution (may include database, key-value stores, blob stores, etc).
- Troubleshoot and fix front-end issues, find and address performance issues.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Knowledge of Node.js and framework available for it (such as express).
- Familiarity with Progressive Web Applications and Single Page Applications and frameworks (Vue, React, Angular with Typescript, etc).
- Hand on and implements complex Angular applications, directives, pipes, interceptors, services etc.
- Experience with reactive programming and composing Observables using RxJS or other Reactive programming techniques/libraries.
- Node-based module loaders and task runners (Webpack, Gulp or Grunt), creating npm modules.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as jade, EJS, pug).
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit test.
- Proficient understating of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, SCSS, and CSS3.
- Ability to make recommendations on UI design and UX best practices.
Remote work policy
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.