Python Developer in AccelOne
Closed job - No longer receiving applicants
AccelOne provides Outsourced IT resources to companies in the US and Latin America from their HQ in Kirkland, WA with offices in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Our company was created and built by seasoned technology professionals and entrepreneurs from a foundation based on respect, transparency, fluid communication, and accountability.
We provide innovative, cost-effective, and quality software development and IT outsourcing services from Seattle, WA and our nearshore center in Argentina.
AccelOne is looking for an experienced, talented, passionate and hard-working Python Developer to work for an American client dedicated to creating a podcast platform so that people can access premium content for a fee.
Summary Job Description
- Customer-focused engineering leader to help group our product and company.
- Help build the company from its earliest days, set the technologie vision, and define and execute on our product roadmap.
- Help build an easy-to-use but comprehensive toolset that fits into the open but fragmented landscape of podcasting technology.
- Create elegant interfaces, imaginative solutions to difficult dev-ops problems, integrations with other services, and bulletproof infrastructure to give podcasters and their listeners confidence.
- 5-8 years of software engineering experience, including systems design, implementation, and operations.
- Experience developing highly intuitive customer experiences.
- Experience with operations such as Heroku, AWS, test frameworks, and source code management.
- Bonus points for experience with Python, Django, and Stripe integration.
- Degree in Computer science or Business, or equivalent experience.
- Advanced English Level is mandatory
What we offer
- An opportunity to join a company that is growing rapidly and improving the way that software products are developed.
- A creative, flexible, fun and challenging environment with international clients.
- A Competitive Salary.
- Remote position
- English classes
- The opportunity to be exposed to the newest technologies (Blockchain & Cryptocurrency, Machine Learning, AR/VR/MR and others).
- Corporate Benefits with electrical and electronic stores