ClickIT Smart Technologies for ClickIT Smart Technologies https://www.getonbrd.com/companies/clickit-smart-technologies • Follow
Remote Python Developer Sr in ClickIT Smart Technologies
Closed job - No longer receiving applicants
More open jobs from ClickIT Smart Technologies
ClickIT Smart Technologies is a Cloud and DevOps Agency who has developed cloud based solutions for almost 10 years, for customers from all around the world. Our core competencies are Financial Services, Healthcare, MarTech, Ecommerce, Big Data & Analytics and our Experience comes with startups and mid-large enterprises. We are AWS and GCP certified partners with an experience of helping more than 200 product and service-centric companies based out of the US with their cloud migration and DevOps initiatives.
What You’ll be doing
- Developing new integrations between ecommerce SaaS vendors using both public and private APIs.
- Updating existing integrations to accommodate new API versions and other enhancements.
- Troubleshooting connectivity issues between platforms.
- Writing internal-only READMEs and documentation.
- Writing unit and integration tests to ensure appropriate test coverage.
- Collaborating with the founder to determine the best possible solution for a given integration need.
- Identifying technical debt and raising these to me when they come up! I want to make sure that we’re able to execute efficiently on the company’s vision.
Qualifications and requirements
- Python/Django Application + API Development. You should feel very comfortable with REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Basic knowledge of Docker
- Nginx & Ubuntu
With us, you’ll be responsible for owning all aspects of the company’s technical execution. The two of us will be working as a product and engineering team where I’ll lead product strategy and you will help execute on that strategy. I’m looking to work with someone who can bring a strong technical perspective to the table and who can communicate the pros and cons of technical design decisions. I need you to be a core part of the team and my intention is to work with you long-term (2+ years). You should feel like a true technical partner in this business.