Sr Ruby on Rails Developer in onephase
Closed job - No longer receiving applicants
Follow onephase in Get on Board and we'll notify you when new jobs are published.
More open jobs from onephase
Onephase is a fast-growing Digital Consulting and Software development firm, we work with multiple technologies always focusing on creating the right product for our clients.
The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated, proactive, multitasker, demonstrated team player software developer with a proven track record working with Sr. Ruby on Rails
- Develop and support software applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Develop and deploy Ruby on Rail, backend code with in web and mobile applications
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests Familiarity with continuous integration
- More than 7 years of experience as software developer
- Ruby on Rails - +5 years of experience
- HTML5, CSS3 - +5 years of experience
- Docker - +4 years
- Azure DevOps - +3 years of experience
- Experience with high quality code, tests, and patterns.
Flexible hours Flexible schedule and freedom for attending family needs or personal errands.
This company is a Best Place to Code.
Best Place to Code acknowledges the companies that strive to offer the best possible workplace to software and technology employees.
Remote work policy
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Peru, Colombia, Mexico or Ecuador.