We at primeserves are facing a major problem of a healthy work-life-balance of the 21st century!
Ambitious employees are more and more stressed about daily private tasks, which overload their stressful day even more. With our digitally-enabled service platform, we want to deliver a feel-good service portfolio for everyone in the office. Facing their employees’ daily challenges together with us, companies are able to offer our service portfolio internally as corporate benefits in order to not only make their employees enjoy their work even more, but also bring them back from home office to office spaces. With our approach, we want to establish a win-win-situation between companies and their employees.
• Develop new products and features, improve existing products and features
• Become an expert in web app development
• Expand your development experience across the stack and to other platforms
• Contribute to the product process: thinking through UX and working with product owners and customers to solve their problems
• Help estimate, plan and execute projects, features, and integrations
• Champion code quality, new technologies, and architectural design within the company
• English or Deutsch speaker.
•Experience: You are a proficient engineer with a well-rounded software engineering background
- You have 3+ years of professional full-stack web development experience, working across the
stack from the database to the UI
• Product focused: You take pride in building an elegant and beautiful product
• Problem solver: You excel at understanding and solving complex problems. You have astonishing attention to detail but you also don’t lose seeing the big picture and business-related circumstances
• Quality communicator: You can confidently break down tricky topics in writing and in person
• Surprisingly efficient: You get a lot done quickly, and can translate your skills into new processes that your team will follow
• Location: Remote
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.