We offer custom software development services with technology professionals who are dedicated to determining what is right for your business and implementing solutions that work.
Whether you are a start-up or an established business, we can assist you at any and every stage of the software development life cycle: from conceptualization, business analysis and prototyping to the development and deployment of a complete solution.
Successful projects have three main things in common:
- They provide verifiable business value
- They differentiate you from the competition
- They position you to succeed in the marketplace
But complex software projects can place high demands and high risks on a business. At Cignium, we work with you to minimize these demands while meeting the expected scope and budget requirements of each project.
Our teams have expertise in Scrum and implement best practices from several other Agile methodologies, including Lean and Kanban.
We are seeking highly motivated automation QA personnel with solid automation and performance test experience. Successful candidate will have experience in designing, building and executing automated tests against Web Applications and Web Services. You must be proficient in developing automation solutions from ground up and have advanced knowledge of different automation techniques.
Must Have Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of QA process and software development life-cycle
- Working knowledge of programming in C#
- Hands on experience with automated testing tools like Visual Studio Team System (VSTS), Selenium WebDriver or similar test tool
- Extensive working knowledge of designing/maintaining test automation framework
- Experience generating/maintaining test cases from requirements, specifications, and exploratory methods
- Experience testing web applications across multiple browsers and operating systems including mobile
- Experience with version control and group repositories
- Hands on performance testing and web service testing experience using Visual Studio, JMeter, SoapUI, SoapSonar
- Comfortable in installing, configuring, maintaining and administering performance testing tool
- Ability to prepare and deliver test reports on testing progress and system performance
- Must have great analytical and troubleshooting skills as well as thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to handle multiple project and task responsibilities simultaneously and switch among them quickly to meet prioritized business needs
- Candidate should be able to communicate well in English (interpersonal, listening, written and oral)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Handling all aspects of developing, executing, and maintaining automated test scripts using automation tools. As part of this role, you’ll verify the usability, function, performance and scalability of our applications
- Develop and maintain performance test procedures, test reports
- Initiate and set up automation and performance monitoring process
- Coordinating with the Business Analysts and Developers on different teams to work through application defects and enhancements
- Investigating defects in systems and technology in order to pinpoint the potential cause for failed tests
- Locating, identifying, and logging issues; understanding and relaying their relative significance to others on the team
- Ensuring that new functionality meets requirements of functional specifications on a consistent basis
- Planilla y todos los beneficios por ley.
- No Dress code.
- Actividades extras (pichanga, yoga, zumba, tennis, basket y mas).
- Buen ambiente de trabajo e infraestructura.
Acerca de Cignium Technologies
Cignium solves the complex technology challenges that affect businesses in the insurance and telecommunication verticals. — Perfil completo de Cignium Technologies