Etrans is a technology-based Start Up (SaaS) that has the goal of billing 1.3 million dollars in 2021.
We are experts in fleet management for transportation systems. Our mission is to generate technological solutions that increase efficiency in passenger and cargo transport operations from Latin America to the rest of the world.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge in cloud architecture and its implementation
- Design cloud environments from a holistic point of view, ensuring that it meets the requirements set by the company
- Demonstrate leadership and the ability to argue technical decisions with the "why", articulating different alternatives and their pros and cons
- Translate specific needs of the project into a cloud design that satisfies the requirements considering resources, scalability, etc.
- Conduct migrations, when necessary, to move legacy systems to cloud platforms without affecting the availability of resources in the process.
- Deep understanding of architecture patterns
- Deep understanding of the software development cycle applied to the Cloud.
- Modeling, normalization and concrete work in relational databases.
- Verifiable experience in Google Cloud
- Verifiable experience in DOCKERS AND KUBERNETES
- Agile methodologies such as Kanban and / or Scrum.
Management and leadership skills:
- Experience in autonomously managing and defining budgets
- Effective relationships with suppliers and relevant stakeholders
- Team management (hiring, talent retention, distribution of tasks and responsibilities, terminations, etc.)
- Project management
Temporarily remote during COVID-19
Position is remote only during COVID-19-related quarantine measures.