DevOps Team is looking for a highly motivated hands-on senior DevOps engineer. This position is responsible for leading, designing and implementing cross-technology CI/CD pipeline and supporting framework. You'll be collaborating closely with our engineers and must be able to work efficiently across various teams.
· Design, implement, and maintain solutions that empower development teams to expertly deliver the best software and use infrastructure most efficiently
· Build Continuous delivery pipeline automating and integrating multiple tools, technologies and process
· Build automation to install, manage & operate Kubernetes Cluster Setup using Azure or Google Managed services
· Maintain, enhance, and ensure good health of all software delivery processes and systems
· Actively participate in high level team activities such as architecture or process improvements
· Communicate effectively and work well with cross functional teams across geographic regions and cultures
· Analyze data to learn how to continuously improve processes and systems
· Mentor other team members and share technology and solution demonstrations
Engineering degree in Computer Science or similar field of study
5+ years of overall software product development and or Cloud/SaaS/ Enterprise software engineering experience.
3+ years' experience in building and improving CI/CD pipelines “ automating builds, deployments and process.
Experience with Gitlab / Jenkins / similar tools is important.
3+ years of infrastructure automation & defining infrastructure as code (ansible/terraform, Helm)
1+ years of running container applications (docker) and experience with container orchestration tools such as rancher, Kubernetes.
Experience managing resources on cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
Experience with Agile and Scrum.
Experience using or designing systems for log management, metrics, and alerting.
Experience developing and maintaining services in a service-oriented architecture and event driven systems
Must have experience running and configuring common LAMP stack services (i.e. Apache, NGINX,Redis, Elasticsearch, Varnish, MySQL, Postgres)