QA Lead (Sat) in Sophos Solutions
Closed job - No longer receiving applicants
More open jobs from Sophos Solutions
Medeanalista de Pruebas Manuales Full time
Automatizador de Pruebas Oracle Flexcube Full time
.NET Integration Lead Full time
Full-Stack Developer .NET y Angular Full time
Sophos Solutions is a global technology company specialized in the financial industry with presence in more than 14 countries. We have more than 15 years of experience being allies of our customers to help them in the successful transformation of their businesses and working with world-class partners to do so.
We are more than 1,500 people passionate about what we do to transform the complex into the extraordinary. At Sophos we work in a culture that drives your happiness and well-being, being a diverse, multicultural and inclusive team. For this, we have the recognition of being Great Place To Work #2 in Colombia.
Therefore, our Technical Leader will be in charge of bringing projects to a successful conclusion and ensure the welfare of the team, taking into account the business, in order to build trust and empathy with the technical team.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Execute product testing
- Analyze business automation
- Simulate product runs and performance
- Comprehensively evaluate results
- Use bug tracking programs
- Develop database.
- Review service and product specifications
- Ensure optimal software performance
- Enhance testing strategies
- Perform test plans.
As part of the win, we require:
Professional / Systems Engineer with emphasis in telecommunications and computing, with minimum 4 years experience in QA, 3 years leading projects in Banking:
- In Banking testing with knowledge in SAT or any other Core banking.
- Knowledge in Core banking projects or credit card projects, credit.
- Knowledge of different types of tests (functional, non-functional, security).
- Knowledge of SQL (excl.)
- Use of tools such as Jira, TestLink, HPQC, TFS or similar.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Availability to work in any schedule in South América
We have prepared for you:
- An extraordinary job deserves great recognition, that's why our contract is indefinite term, Monday through Friday schedule, remote work, flexible salary and benefits a la carte.
- With your development plan you have the opportunity to chart the path you want to follow to advance your career and achieve your professional goals.
- With our proprietary learning platform, you have all the tools at your fingertips to climb the career ladder.
- Go global by participating in international projects that are transforming the financial industry, with multidisciplinary teams from different parts of the world, to exchange knowledge and strengthen your network.
Remote work policy
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Colombia.