We offer custom software development services with technology professionals who are dedicated to determining what is right for your business and implementing solutions that work.
Whether you are a start-up or an established business, we can assist you at any and every stage of the software development life cycle: from conceptualization, business analysis and prototyping to the development and deployment of a complete solution.
Successful projects have three main things in common:
- They provide verifiable business value
- They differentiate you from the competition
- They position you to succeed in the marketplace
But complex software projects can place high demands and high risks on a business. At Cignium, we work with you to minimize these demands while meeting the expected scope and budget requirements of each project.
Our teams have expertise in Scrum and implement best practices from several other Agile methodologies, including Lean and Kanban.
Requerimientos del cargo
System Administrator with a strong desire to excel, who takes pride in and is passionate about what they do. The Admin will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration/migration, operation, and maintenance of systems software and application maintenance in Azure IaaS/PaaS and VMWare. The Admin will participate in technical research to enable continuing innovation within the operations team. The Admin will ensure that operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, and Partners.
What You'll Be Doing
- You will perform administration and maintenance of Microsoft AD Servers, Office 365, IIS Server, FTP Server, Web Apps, alerting and monitoring system, VM Environments and other Microsoft Windows based Services.
- You will perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all applications, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- You will perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- You will provide Tier II/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues, coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- You will engineer Admin-related solutions for various project and operational needs.
- You will perform on-going performance tuning and resource optimization as required.
- You will research, recommending and implementing automation for various system administration tasks.
- You will contribute, develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures, system standards, security standards and PCI related operational standards.
- You will perform periodic reporting and support capacity planning.
- You will support application releases and code drops.
- You will work the day shift and need to work off hours for maintenance etc…, when needed.
What you must have
- 5 + years System Administration experience with various Microsoft Operating Systems and applications like IIS Service, DNS Service, WINS Service, DHCP, FTP, Active Directory etc.
- Experience in managing and administration of O365, Online share point, Azure IaaS and PaaS.
- Hands on experience of using PowerShell, Python, or similar to automate administrative tasks.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
What would be great to have?
- Experience in administration of ATLASSIAN development tools like JIRA, CONFLUENCE & BITBUCKET.
- Knowledge or experience with Linux operating systems.
- VMWare experience
- Terraform or similar Infrastructure as Code knowledge.
- Planilla y todos los beneficios por ley.
- No Dress code.
- Actividades extras (pichanga, yoga, zumba, tennis, basket y mas).
- Buen ambiente de trabajo e infraestructura.
Acerca de Cignium Technologies
Cignium solves the complex technology challenges that affect businesses in the insurance and telecommunication verticals. — Perfil completo de Cignium Technologies