Somos una empresa con casa matriz en California, USA. Tenemos sucursales en India, Pakistán y en Chile tenemos a la sede de Latinoamérica.
Trabajamos con clientes locales en el área de retail y banca en Chile. A nivel global, hacemos desarrollos para clientes globales Fortune 500.
La persona seleccionada, trabajará en nuestras oficinas ubicada en Las Condes.
Pre-sales engineers are subject matter experts with specialized technology experience in enterprise solutions, cloud, DevOps, microservices, security, among other technologies and solutions. Assigned to work with the sales team, these engineers respond to customer requests for proposals, develop designs and cost-effective solutions, and provide shoulder-to-shoulder knowledge transfer or training to implementation teams bringing the technology solutions online. The pre-sales engineer must be well-versed in the selling company's portfolio of services and keep up with new technologies entering the market. In some cases, s/he could be part of the implementation team in the discovery phase in order to ensure that the team will be able to meet the project goals.
Some of the key responsibilities for this role are:
● Attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements
● Ensure that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
● Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
● Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
● Create internal design configuration documentation including technical explanations
● Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
● Structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation
● Smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
● Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
● Adhere to the Nisum’s quality and business processes, including several agile methodologies and frameworks to develop digital products
● Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and technical architects to devise client solutions ● Penetrate and expand accounts through sales and operational strategic account solution plans
● Involve in quarterly sales and account plan reviews
● Bachelor’s degrees in computer science
● A graduate degree is desirable
● English at a working proficiency is desirable
● A holistic view on technologies and enterprise solutions that enable clients to outperform in a digital economy and to face new business challenges
● Strong interest in new technologies, constantly learning on new trends, and refresh their knowledge to stay current with evolving technologies
● Comfortable working with clients and confident delivering presentation to them
● With a demonstrable interest in keeping abreast with technical developments
● Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales and operations/delivery
● Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
● Ability to cope under pressure and prioritize work accordingly
● Project management experience a distinct advantage