We are a leading Independent Advisor with a team of seasoned professionals with +10 years experience with strong expertise in (i) Technological Development and Consultancy, (ii) Project Management, (iii) Data Analysis and, (iv) Capital markets and Investment Banking products
We are reshaping the capital markets industry and exploring transformational business ideas in the fintech sector. We are currently working with emblematic financial institutions to bring together highly disruptive solutions over the current market infrastructure.
We have a flexible work schedule. However, availability to join meetings on regular basis (either in person or virtually) may be required depending on the company and clients need.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on any basis.
We are looking for a Blockchain Software Engineer with experience writing smart contracts to work on a project basis. The candidate would work on a deep research agenda which will lead us to design and build a series of Proof of Concepts/Demos to be used in later production phases.
We invite outstanding software developers to join our entrepreneurial spirit team and be part of an ongoing blockchain industry. We expect every member of our team to be excited of thinking and solving complex and interesting problems in the fintech environment. We are looking forward to integrate traditional processes to efficient and innovative technologies.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· To work on a specific project designing and executing a series of Proof of Concepts (or demos) within an experimental framework, that would lead to a final product
· To actively participate in our ongoing blockchain research
· To provide regularly reports of your working progress
· To contribute finding new answers to complex business and technology challenges, unique to the blockchain and crypto-asset ecosystem
· To assess business processes or organizational challenges, and recommend and implement solutions that would maximize clients impact.
· To produce high-quality materials to effectively communicate ideas and strategies to blockchain companies and clients
· To have a degree in (or studying) Computer Science/Computer Engineering, or Finance, Economics, and Mathematics
· To have experience writing production-level code and working with production software teams
· To have experience writing smart contracts
· To have good written and verbal communication skills
· Strong knowledge in financial industry and blockchain trends to understand evolving business requirements
· Strong consulting skill set: hypothesis-led problem solving, framing and communicating complex ideas, thinking strategically
· Deep understanding of blockchain on a code and math level
· Software engineering experience
· Fluency in Spanish or English