Be the first to apply to the next job.
This job already got lots of applicants. Coach Pro gives you real-time alerts so you are the first to apply to the job you want.
Virtualis is one of the Leaders in helping businesses build elite virtual sales teams. We have supported the growth of more than 500 businesses in the United States and our client portfolio is growing daily. Our Mission is to offer better work opportunities to experienced professionals with specialized skills.
We are seeking for a General Sales Admin to join our team as a remote worker. In this role, the individual will be responsible for coordinating administrative tasks and providing support related to sales operations. The successful candidate will play an integral role in providing superior service to our clients and contributing to the success of the company.
You may be responsible for a variety of tasks:
- Managing and processing sales orders and invoices in a timely manner
- Answering phone calls and providing customer support to clients
- Creating, updating, and maintaining client records on the company CRM
- Supporting the sales team with organizing schedules and setting appointments
- Providing sales analytics and performance reports
- Coordinating logistics for sales meetings and events as needed
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure seamless communication and efficiency of workflow
- Assisting in creating sales collateral and materials for client presentations
- Other duties that the role may require
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field
- Proven experience as a sales administrator, sales support, or other similar role
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- High level of proficiency in the English language
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with CRM software usage and management
- Knowledge of email marketing
- Experience with social media community engagement is a plus
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow in the role.
- Permanent Work-from-Home setup
- Retention Bonus
- Competitive starting rate paid in USD plus monthly incentives
- Internet Service Provider Subsidy
- Paid US Holidays
- Performance merit increases
- Growth and development opportunities
Virtualis pays or copays health insurance for employees.
Remote work policy
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Peru, Ecuador, Panama, Guatemala, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, Costa Rica, Bolivia, El Salvador, Dominican Republic, Honduras or Nicaragua.