Cornershop by Uber es una app de servicio de entrega a domicilio que te da tiempo libre, ya que tus pedidos de supermercados y tiendas especializadas se entregan directamente en tu puerta. Somos una empresa de rápido crecimiento que opera en Chile, Brasil, Perú, Colombia, México, Costa Rica, Estados Unidos y Canadá, y desde nuestra adquisición por Uber, seguimos creciendo. Relanzada bajo nuestra nueva marca Cornershop by Uber, buscamos hacer crecer nuestro equipo. Así que, si quieres trabajar en un entorno innovador, con una cultura de startup, gente que vive de dad jokes y el buen humor, ¡tu lugar está con nosotros!
Now on we are changing to English because we need you to feel comfortable reading, talking and speaking from the very beginning!
How many people are needed to create an application that simplifies the purchase of food from users? At least 600, because that’s the number of people who are part of our team of engineers, who work in different countries in South and North America. The engineering team is dedicated to producing intuitive technology for customers, buyers and stores, and to solving the challenges that arise along the way.
Cornershop has thousands of scale challenges so you can apply creativity, skill and experience to participate in the creation of optimization tools for different internal processes and propose improvements.
We are looking for our next IT Support who will be in charge of technical support to all users and business management tools of Cornershop, such as: user and account management in different systems, user support for tools such as VPN, Antivirus, among other challenges in the IT world.
What will you do?
- Provide remote or onsite hardware and software support, including laptop deployments, and troubleshooting in an Apple device environment (MacOS, IOS) and support for OpenVPN or other security services.
- Manage Google Workspace (devices, users, groups, integrations, 2FA, OUs, etc.).
- Work with ticketing systems (Jira Service desk, Etc).
- Work with other IT team members on strategic organizational projects and initiatives.
- Operate Antivirus or EDR management systems.
- Create technical documentation (manuals, How tos, KB).
- Provide Zoom and Zoom Rooms Audio/Visual conferencing support or similar.
- Additional vacation time
- Cornershop Pop subscription
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Tech platform to enhance your knowledge (O'Reilly)
- Free language lessons
- Online fitness programs
- Moving day (two days per year)
- Marriage or civil union benefits (days off)
- Paternity/maternity benefits
- Partnerships with banks
- Partnership with Caja Los Andes
- Wellness programs
At Cornershop, we focus on promoting an inclusive and accessible work environment, where all people feel valued, respected, and supported. We continue to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities where we live and serve. If you need accommodations to complete the application process, please let our team know directly.
Temporarily remote during COVID-19
Position is remote only during COVID-19-related restrictions.