Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects
Python Developer at BairesDev
Being a Python Semi Senior Developer in our Development Team is just like being a full-time problem solver. We expect your abilities to be a combination of experience, knowledge, and independence. Innovation is also at the heart of the BairesDev strategy. So, if you were willing to take on the most complex tasks and be a master of your tech stack, Phyton, then you are probably one of those unique we’re looking for
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, and get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc
- Create automation systems and tools to configure, monitor, and orchestrate data infrastructure and pipelines.
- Create data integration services to help onboard new customers as quickly as possible.
- Maintain ongoing reliability, performance, and support of the data infrastructure, providing solutions based on application needs and anticipated growth.
- 5 years of practical experience in Python and Django development.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Experience with Microservices and the Cloud.
- Advanced algorithm knowledge.
- Intermediate agile methodologies management.
- Strong understanding of best practices, SOLID principles, CLEAN Code, and scalable solutions.
- Design Patterns knowledge.
- Experience developing entire applications from scratch.
- Experience in automated tests, CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong experience with Version control.
- Strong experience with Unit testing, integration testing, and code coverage.
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation - well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
BairesDev is a place only for those who dream high & work hard to get there, those who love what they do & know that working as a team they'll do even better.
BairesDev is a place for those who are never satisfied with the first solution!
Do you see yourself as one of these people? Apply now!
Check our website.
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in South America, Guatemala, Belize, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Panama, Mexico or Puerto Rico.