Sourced Adventures is an adventure travel company based in NYC. Our mission is to connect locals with organized adventure designed to make outdoor recreation easy and more accessible from the city.
Our goal is to bring our customers fully curated, best-in-class experiences all while connecting them to other like-minded adventurers along the way.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with a strong customer service background who is passionate about adventure travel to join our team.
The Reservations & Support Specialist is responsible for handling all of our customer service. You’ll be speaking directly with customers on the phone, answering trip-related questions, taking reservations, and replying to all email support tickets. You’ll also be supporting the operations team as needed and various other administrative tasks as they come up.
This position requires someone able to devise creative solutions to customer service problems without ever letting one slip through the cracks. They will need to be extremely organized and pay absurd attention to detail. We take hundreds of adventure-lovers out on trips each weekend and pride ourselves on offering a very high level of support to each and every customer. The ideal candidate can write in English extremely well and quickly, can carry on a conversation with anybody, and ideally loves the outdoors and shares our passion for getting people outside and into nature.
● Experience working directly in a customer service role and/or in the travel/outdoor industry (1-2 years)
● Strong customer service experience; ability to speak to anyone on the phone
● Excellent and concise written and oral communication skills
● Demonstrated problem solving ability; can juggle many complex tasks at once and extremely organized
● Dynamic and engaging personality; loves working with and talking to people
● Comfortable talking on the phone and writing emails all day
● Passion for adventure and outdoor recreation
● Fluent in English (written and spoken)
● Tourism, travel industry or tour guiding experience
● Event management experience
● Customer service experience
● 3,800,000 COP Salary
● Quarterly performance based bonuses
● An exciting and dynamic startup work environment with like-minded adventure enthusiasts
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Colombia.