Somos KTI Hunter Consultora especializada en la búsqueda de perfiles del área TI. Somos una Consultora innovadora, con experiencia en la búsqueda de perfiles de alta complejidad, en rubros como tecnología, retail, banca u otros. Somos tu aliado estratégico principal Head Hunter especializado en profesionales de alto nivel. Nos caracterizamos por ser rápidos y confiables.
Nuestro clientes es SICPA. Today, SICPA is owned and managed by the third generation of the Amon family, which embodies the company's values of excellence and entrepreneurship with the same pioneering spirit and sense of responsibility of their father and grandfather.
Throughout its history, SICPA has dedicated itself to helping governments, central banks, high-security printers and industry find comprehensive solutions to widespread security issues.
The SOC team provides a first point of contact for security related incidents within the firm. The SOC analyst will monitor the firm’s environment for abnormal behavior and potential security breaches by triaging and investigating security alerts. The main responsibilities of the SOC Analyst include:
•Provide detection and response to security events and incidents within the SICPA network, infrastructure and applications.
•Thorough investigation of security alerts generated by our detection mechanisms (SIEM, ED&R, firewalls, mail gateway, IPS/IDS, user reported, external security monitoring services, custom alerts, etc.).
•Utilize industry standard network and host forensic tools in order to fully understand the scope of an incident.
•Work the full ticket lifecycle; handle every step of the alert, from detection to remediation.
•Search our existing infrastructure for signs of malware and malicious events not detected by our existing security controls.
•Help to develop, implement, and maintain SOC policies, processes and procedures.
•Improve industry leading technology tools and solutions to enhance the security posture for SICPA keeping the tools and applications up to date and running as designed.
• Provide technical expertise regarding the protection of company information, systems, networks, and applications plus assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
• Develops a strong working relationship with key business and technical partners to ensure cross-organization, co-operation and business support to embrace local emergency services.
• Present oral and written reports defining investigations, alerts, level of threat and more as needed.
• Ensuring daily operations are run in a standardized, repeatable, predictable, cost effective and measurable manner.
• Experience in a similar environment (SOC, CERT, CSIRT) including Monitoring, Deception mechanism, Hunting and Incident response including Investigation and Forensic (minimum 2 years).
• Bachelor degree in Cyber security or equivalent
• In-depth knowledge of security event management, network security monitoring, log collection and correlation.
•Practical experience with security technologies such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, anti-malware, web filtering, vulnerability scanning and endpoint detection and response tools.
•Hands-on experience investigating and responding to common types of cyber attacks.
•Strong understanding of enterprise IT, including networking infrastructure, operating systems, cloud and SaaS services, systems administration, data centers and software applications.
•Active security industry certifications such as SANS GIAC (GCIH, GCFA, GCIA, GCFE, GREM, GCED, GMON, GNFA, GCTI, GCDA, GDAT) or any defensive/offensive security related certification as a strong advantage.
• Good communications skills to effectively summarize and present findings.
• Very good knowledge of English both written and spoken other languages an asset.
• Ability to engender positive and reliable work attitude when confronting with high pressure business situations.
• Willingness to perform piquet duties.
•Knowledge of MacOS an asset.
This job takes place some days from home and others at the office.