This job already got lots of applicants. Coach Pro gives you real-time alerts so you are the first to apply to the job you want.
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are actively seeking a candidate with extensive expertise in Tableau, specifically in the realm of data warehousing strategy. The ideal candidate should possess a comprehensive understanding of obtaining requisite data in Tableau to fulfill business requirements and demonstrate proficiency in SQL.
▪ 3+ years of relevant work experience with Tableau.
▪ Competency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
▪ Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
▪ Knowledgeable about various Tableau desktop features like advanced calculations, parameters, joins, blending, stories, dashboards, user based authentication etc
▪ Well versed with the differences between various versions of Tableau Desktop, Server, managing tableau server sites, users, projects and access permissions.
▪ Experience with Scrum or other Agile processes
▪ Natural technical and functional curiosity
▪ Tableau certified profile is major plus.
- Belong to an international and multicultural company that supports diversity.
- Be part of international projects with a presence in North America, Pakistan, India and Latam.
- Work environment with extensive experience in remote and distributed work, using agile methodologies.
- Culture of constant learning and development in current technologies.
- Pleasant and collaborative environment, with a focus on teamwork.
- Access to learning platforms, Google Cloud certifications, Databricks, Tech Talks, etc.
- Being part of various initiatives and continuous participation in internal and external activities of innovation, hackathon, technology, agility, talks, webinars, well-being and culture with the possibility not only to participate but also to be an exhibitor.
- In case you reside in Chile or Colombia you will also have access to several benefits related to our centers :)!
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in South America.