· Responsible for visualizing the "blueprint" of the complete framework that data engineers then build.
· Visualize, design, and prepare data in a framework that can be used by data scientists, data engineers, or data analysts.
· Develop and implement organizational data strategy that includes data model designs, database development standards, implementation and management of data warehouses
and data analytics
· Identify internal and external data sources, working out a plan for data management that is aligned with organizational data strategy.
· Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and vendors for the smooth functioning of the enterprise data system.
· Manage end-to-end data architecture, from selecting the platform, designing the technical architecture, and developing the application to finally testing and implementing the proposed solution.
· Defining and managing the flow of data and dissemination of information within the organization.
· Conduct continuous audit of data management system performance, refine whenever required, and report immediately any breach or loopholes to the stakeholders.