SPARK Technologies is a software development firm in Mexicali, BCN specializing in creating custom software solutions for businesses. Our mission is to provide high-quality software for our clients to focus on their core activities. We collaborate with our clients to build a team with the appropriate roles and expertise and follow agile best practices to adapt to changing business priorities.
As a Senior System Analyst at SPARK Technologies, you will play a pivotal role in the analysis, design, and implementation of robust and scalable systems. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in .NET Core, .NET MVC, HTML, Microsoft SQL, CSS, and UX/UI design.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and understand system requirements.
- Interview the different users of the application.
- Design and develop high-quality software solutions using .NET Core and .NET MVC.
- Create and maintain database structures using Microsoft SQL.
- Design the databases.
- Develop responsive and user-friendly web interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Ensure the implementation of best practices for UX/UI design.
- Design the architecture of the application.
- Perform system analysis, troubleshoot issues, and provide efficient solutions.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure code quality and adherence to coding standards.
- Stay updated on industry trends and technologies to recommend improvements and updates.
- Document the processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Proven experience as a System Analyst or similar role.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle and best practices.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong leadership.
- Initiative-taking and responsibility.
- Clarity and organization to achieve the goals of the team.
- Preferred experience with SAP.
As a Team Player, You Will Have
Best Place to Code acknowledges the companies that strive to offer the best possible workplace to software and technology employees.
This job takes place some days from home and others at the office in Mexicali (Mexico).