EVEN makes it easy for music lovers to listen and collect the albums of their favorite artists before it is made available to the public on streaming platforms. EVEN provides a platform that allows music artists to turn their albums into limited collectible NFTs that they can sell directly to fans. EVEN will reform the current payout system that exists in the music industry by allowing artists and collaborators to get paid instantly directly after every purchase.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior UI/UX Designer with strong visual instincts to join our team and help us dominate the market. You’ll collaborate with the founding team to craft engaging visual experiences for our platform. Our ideal candidate is passionate about visual design with an eye for great UX. We strive for simplicity and usability.
This role is high impact at high velocity. You must be very comfortable with collaboration, iteration, and high standards.
What You’ll Do:
• Design user experiences that are intuitive and visually appealing
• Collaborate with the CEO, CTO, Advisors, and clients to craft feature definitions.
• Conduct user research and market research
• Present designs to the team and iterate based on feedback.
• Maintain and expand our design system.
• Conduct usability studies to identify areas for improvement.
• Build trust through execution.
• Raise our bar for quality.
• Other job-related duties as assigned to meet business needs.
• 4+ years of experience in design of digital products that have been released to market.
• Self-starter and ability to iterate quickly in a startup environment.
• Recent portfolio demonstrating the latest design trends, a thorough design process, and high-fidelity mocks and/or prototypes.
• Experience in user research and analysis to inform designs.
• Experience designing in Figma.
• Advanced proficiency with computer and related technologies (productivity software, digital marketing, communication, and collaboration technologies).
• Ability to solve complex problems
• Basic understanding of front-end development and responsive design. (Desired but not required)
• Competitive Salary.
• Monthly health and wellness stipend.
• Flexible vacation policy
• A fun and collaborative work environment
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.