We are passionate UX designers and highly skilled technologists!
We are your team. We put people first. Both on your project and in our company. We earn your trust by always doing the right thing.
High-level technology professionals working collaboratively and autonomously with a can-do attitude and top-quality processes. We are in it for the long-haul, from our relationship with you to your relationship with your customers. Your goals are our goals, and together we find your North Star and develop great ideas.
We bring to life experiences people love: We create UX design and functionality in harmony. We take into account the user journey from the moment of arrival through engagement. UX design is never an afterthought. It’s baked into everything we do, from analysis through coding.
Product Development: We create UX-focused software products from scratch using Agile methodologies and the latest technologies.
● You will be working with Making Sense teams and hired directly for us.
● Participate in the Product Creation Process from a UX perspective.
● The possibility to independently see a project’s overall as well as work together with other designers in a particular solution.
● Discuss and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and Clients about product solutions from a UX perspective.
● Translate ideas and concepts into great user experiences.
● Create User flows, Wireframes, Interactions and Final Detailed Mockups.
● Collaborate with other designers and developers as needed.
● Work directly with our engineers, delivering them product specs and assets.
● You have 5+ years of UX Design Experience.
● You’ve designed consumer and/or commercial web and/or mobile Application Solutions
● You've deep knowledge about Research, Design and Execution.
● You’re passionate about designing great and unique user experiences.
● You have solid intuition and understanding of design principles.
● Excellent communication skills. You should be able to clearly communicate and discuss about your design decisions.
● You have basic knowledge of HTML & CSS (coding skills will be appreciated).
● You dream over the idea to be the best creating successful experiences.
● You understand and have experience working with AGILE methodology and Lean Processes.
● Good command of English is required.
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in South America, Belize, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Panama or Mexico.