We are looking for an Ux Product Designer to help us detect user needs, discover opportunities, design hypothesis, experiment and measure our product. You will collaborate with product managers, engineers, and marketeers to craft customer-focused experiences, working throughout the planning, design and development lifecycle.
In Siempre en Casa you will be participating in all stages of product design, identifying user needs through research, influencing product strategy, crafting a compelling vision and designing a comprehensive UX system, as well as inspiring teams to push the boundaries of what's possible. You will be responsible for all Ux/Ui design tasks inside our team.
- Deeply understand our user - actively investigating and researching to understand their problems and needs, as well as testing different solutions.
- Design wireframes and low-fi sketches to communicate ideas with team.
- Benchmark & analyze user experience efficiency in the flow.
- Define interaction models, application flows, and user journeys.
- Create specs for user interfaces, deliver to developers, and manage implementation with the team.
- Extensive user testing on our digital platform.
- Confident in communicating user scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and digital designs to the product development team & stakeholders.
- Build the architecture content framework.
- Innovate and experiment with new user experiences to grow the business.
- Document user flows, designs and deliver it to frontend devs.
- 2 to 3 years of experience as UX/Product Design
- Experience with e-commerce or subscription mobile products
- Experience in qualitative research/analysis
- Be able to manage information architecture with focus on business requirements
- Be able to materialize ideas in formal proposals
- Curious, imaginative and passionate about innovating
- Being flexible & goal-oriented
- Being capable to take a step back to look at a bigger picture
- Work with Design Thinking Processes
- Strong knowledge of the stages of the design process, from inception to final delivery.
- Experience with making decisions based on data - for example, user research, product analysis, interaction design and usability testing
- Experience with web and mobile application design, responsive design and grid principles
- Working experience with agile teams and production of design documentation.
- Ability to work in teams to propose solutions and agree on opportunities
- Experience with rapid prototyping tools and graphic design tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, etc.
- Collaborative approach and belief that the best products are built through a partnership with product, design, and engineering
- Thoughtful communication skills. You can write documentation and present design decisions and processes confidently with audiences of all design levels
· Desirable experience in the development of e-commerce or digital advertising technology business
· Knowledge in Quantitative research/analysis
· Knowledge in Ux Writing
· Intermediate English (be able to participate in an English-speaking meeting)
· Design Portfolio
· Love for beer & making people’s lives easier
Semana adicional de vacaciones
Día de cumpleaños
Licencia extendida paternidad y maternidad
Descuentos de consumo
Productos gratis mensuales
Y hay más!
Temporarily remote during COVID-19
Position is remote only during COVID-19-related restrictions.