Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Talent Search Partner vacancy will let you achieve your potential. It is a real job from day one – with world-class training, international scope, and the chance to fully reach your potential.
You will be introduced, coached, and trained in multiple tools used for finding relevant candidates in different sources such as databases, social media, and job boards, acquiring the skills to apply search filters on all of these platforms to find hyper-targeted candidates.
We seek young and open-minded people, who want to learn how to work autonomously and who are not afraid to speak their minds. We offer a dynamic and constantly evolving environment, packed with challenges and growth opportunities.
What You Will Do:
- Get to know in-depth our Talent Search process: our current talent sources, our Talent Acquisition strategy, and how the candidate selection process works.
- Learn and apply different techniques for candidate search - such as booleans - as well as productivity tools that allow for automation of manual activities.
- Take your first steps in direction of a highly-effective talent search role, capable of discovering new top talent profiles that fit our client demands.
- Participate in a multitude of different projects with different managers across the company.
- Students or recently graduated of Humanities.
- Good analytical abilities, someone who is quick to learn.
- A good improviser! Someone with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good academic grades will be a plus.
- Advanced English level.
- 1+ years of previous work experience.
- Previous experience in the IT market is a BIG plus!
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation - well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Peru, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil or Ecuador.