Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
HR Business Partner at BairesDev
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to join our Human Resources team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic team players with strong organizational skills who are comfortable handling multiple tasks while paying close attention to detail. It is a fantastic opportunity for professionals looking to advance their careers in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You Will Do:
- Hold regular meetings with the respective business units and management, providing guidance on HR issues.
- Analyze trends and metrics related to the level of rotation in order to develop solutions, programs, and policies to increase retention.
- Stay updated on the legal requirements related to the daily management of employees, giving priority to the reduction of legal risks and guaranteeing regulatory compliance.
- Provide guidance and assistance in interpreting HR policies.
- Solve complex problems of various kinds related to employees.
- Assist international employees with expatriation assignments and HR-related matters.
- Previous experience in similar positions within the area.
- Knowledge of the labor regulations of Argentina and Latin America.
- Communication skills.
- Advanced English level.
- IT industry experience or regional responsibility (desirable).
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Belize, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Peru, Colombia, El Salvador, Panama, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Brazil or Ecuador.