HireLATAM, a recruiting agency platform, bridges the gap between US businesses and top-tier talent in LATAM, spanning diverse fields such as executive assistance, customer service, marketing, finance, operations, and software development. Our comprehensive nearshore solutions encompass staffing, payroll, equipment provision, benefits, training, and compliance, ensuring a smooth service to our clients.
We are currently seeking a dedicated Project Manager / Solutions Architect to join our team. The Project Manager / Solutions Architect plays a pivotal role in ensuring our clients achieve their business goals through effective monday.com utilization. As a trusted adviser, you will work closely with clients to understand their unique workflows and provide expert guidance to optimize their processes. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, offering coaching on monday.com's features and best practices, and implementing integrations and automations.
○ Collaborate with 5-10 monday.com clients per week to understand their workflows.
○ Identify and eliminate isolation, inefficiencies, redundancies, and work silos within client processes.
○ Act as the primary point of contact and build strong client relationships.
○ Excellent note-taking of each call, action item and follow-up
○ Provide excellent customer service through various channels, including email, video calls, and in-person meetings.
○ Coach clients on both basic and advanced features of monday.com.
○ Conduct live user training sessions for groups ranging from 2 to 50 participants.
○ Create and maintain training videos to enhance client knowledge.
○ Collaborate with Implementation Managers to design and build out clients' workflows on monday.com
○ Research best practices among monday.com through apps marketplace, internal monday.com and external tools through third-party APIs
○ Collaborate with clients to implement useful integrations and automations to optimize workflows.
○ Assist clients in developing and refining their processes and procedures for maximum efficiency.
○ Be process improvement-oriented to drive client success.
○ Be technically savvy and able to understand and troubleshoot technical issues.
● Time Management:
Exhibit excellent time management skills to prioritize urgent and important tasks effectively.
Salary: $2,500 USD/month
Schedule: 9 am to 6pm Eastern Time US
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in South America.