Airnguru was formed by airline Revenue Management experts along with Big Data experts that gathered to build a new generation of industry solutions to streamline high-impact business decisions and help airlines around the world to leap forward with innovation and efficiency.
Our vision is to become the world's best solutions provider for airlines. Massive parallel data processing, superb user experience, and continuous innovation are at the core of our business. We process huge volumes of data, continuously research and develop new algorithms, test the latest Cloud services, and try new graphical tools and frameworks. Several international airlines are currently using our solutions in production.
Join a stimulating and entrepreneurial work environment, learn from savvy techies and Pricing experts and work with Agile Methodologies and Lean Product Development. If you want to have fun learning new stuff and solving challenging problems for a global industry, come to Airnguru!
As a Product Manager at Airnguru, you will have the opportunity to create superior value for the airline industry by developing Pricing intelligence and Execution tools that allow our customers to gain a competitive advantage, automate their price publishing process, and optimize their prices.
● Acquire a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements
● Design use cases for new features or improvement of existing functionalities of Airnguru SaaS
● Serve as the link for communication between customers and the Airnguru tech team
● Perform QA and test performance, request adjustments, and launch new features of Airnguru SaaS
● Handle customer communication to inform the status of issues and pending developments
● Plan product development, making sure customers have the right tools to make their work more efficient
● Prioritize, assign, and coordinate tasks and bugs reported by customers to be resolved as fast as possible
● Collaborate to maintain product documentation updated with the latest developments
● Test bug fixes and performance before releasing them
● Ensure new developments meet the standards and requirements defined by our customers
● Ensure compliance with the SLAs (“Service Level Agreement”) committed to our customers
● Help improve product management and KPIs
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.