This job already got lots of applicants. Coach Pro gives you real-time alerts so you are the first to apply to the job you want.
Under the supervision of the Business Intelligence Officer and working closely with the Technical Lead, the incumbent will be responsible to lead and deliver new and on-going development and implementation of systems and functionalities for Salesforce and connected systems, working with implementing partners and internal and external stakeholders. The incumbent is also responsible for performing in-depth investigations and analysis of technical and non-technical data and information towards delivering the optimum solution whilst ensuring continuous project alignment with UNICEF Chile’s needs, scope, budget and within the agreed timeline and minimizing impact to operations and income. Finally, the incumbent will lead the maturity and optimal usage of SalesForce by Country Office.
The incumbent will have the following responsabilities:
1. Accountable for overall Salesforce Product Ownership, project management and road mapping activities
2. Work closely with all teams in Private Sector Fundraising (PSFR) teams, implementing partner and agencies to ensure project and requirements alignment of needs and scope.
3. Understand the business operation considering relevant data and reporting needs.
4. Is proficient in directing the enhancement and use of Salesforce, MarketingCloud and any other donor engagement system required, identifying new opportunities to increase fundraising success, reputation and humanitarian aims of UNICEF Chile.
5. Lead efficient and timely contract procurement and invoice process and any other related.
6. Manage budget to ensure funding is always available.
7. Manage all consent, licenses, and other agreements with UNICEF third parties and ensure that all contracts are kept up to date in the VISION system and all invoices are processed and paid on time.
8. Ensure that all UNICEF procedures are always followed.
9. Other task assigned by Fundraising Specialist (Business Intelligence Officer).
The position will contribute to the Organization goals as it will:
• Ensure business continuity through technical and strategic coordination.
• Assist the fundraising leadership to increase ROI on their systems and practices by reducing cost and/or driving high value practices with said systems.
• Reduce manual work and ensure existing resources become increasingly available for higher value work.
Completion of secondary education is required.
A university degree is considered an asset in one or more of the disciplines relevant in the following areas: project management, business analytics, science/engineering, information technology, electrical engineering, or equivalent professional.
A minimum of 7 years of experience in the following areas:
• Professional experience in managing, developing, and implementing Salesforce: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing cloud, Community Cloud.
• Working experience in business intelligence, specifically in Salesforce development and implementation. Project Management, Business Analyst, Business Intelligence
• Experience leading and coordinating functional and technical teams in data migration projects, parameterization of tools (CRM), software testing teams.
• Knowledge in Agile methodologies required, Scrum certification is an asset
Knowledge of current theories and practices in Big Data and Technology Innovation is desirable.
Experience in Fundraising Operations is desirable.
This job takes place some days from home and others at the office in Santiago (Chile).