Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Android Developer at BairesDev
We are looking for Android Senior Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed worldwide. We are looking for proactive people and team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You Will Do:
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and collaborate with a diverse team.
- Accountable for resolving the most technically challenging issues facing the organization.
- Write code with increasing quality and maintainability.
- Guide the architecture of significant features which impact all parts of the company, identifying issues and raising concerns/blockers for mitigation.
- Research and introduce new technology to improve the applications and the development pipeline.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in development.
- 5+ years of experience in Android development.
- Solid knowledge of design and architectural patterns.
- Solid knowledge and management of programming fundamentals, including algorithms and data structures.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Flexible schedule and freedom for attending family needs or personal errands.
BairesDev LLC provides a computer for your work.
Remote work policy
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Belize, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Peru, Colombia, El Salvador, Panama, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Ecuador or Chile.