𝟭. 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 & 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀:
- Listens, understands, and empathizes with clients and users' needs and desires.
- Actively listens to the different teams and areas within the organization in order to reach a common goal that aligns with our company-wide vision and goals.
- Market research, industry benchmarks, envisions future developments of the product in order to keep on adding value and discover underlying opportunities. Needs to apply UX research and prepare clear project definitions in order to construct coherent, appealing products.
𝟮. 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘄𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴:
- Use information/data to develop an informed and factual strategy to achieve the goals set for the team. Present with compelling arguments of how projects tie back to what we are trying to achieve as an organization.
- Define strategies for sustained and exponential growth of the company through the acquisition and retention of users in different channels, as well as keeping them active on the platform.
- Collaborative coordination of all areas in order to improve our UX and main KPIs
- Defines (with the development team input) requirements and stories, acceptance criteria, and prioritization.
- Leads team rituals: retrospectives, grooming, plannings, identify and solve team blockers, QA.
𝟰. 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘀:
- Clarity on what data will be analyzed, and how it will connect to the organization's goals (this should be previously discussed with HoP).
- Track what needs to be tracked in order to get all data needed to properly analyze and make further decisions.
- Supervisory position and communication must be effective down the line in order to ensure proper execution of the roles/functions as well as company-wide alignment. From leading daily standups to monthly updates to the entire company, to have open communication channels with our users.
𝟲. 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆:
- Attend short-term needs and make fast decisions keeping in mind the vision, future-oriented. Also must be calm under pressure in order to effectively lead the team in times of uncertainty.
- Active Listener
- Flexibility, adaptability (fast changing context)
- UX mindset (user centered mindset, design thinking approach)
- High-quality standards
- User lifecycle (bring new users, engagement, retention…)
- User-flows and clear project definitions
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Data driven
- High English level
- At least 3 years of experience in Product Management
- Have previously worked on digital products focused on user engagement and conversion (in our case lead generation and registered users), if related to the architecture and design industry, even better.
- Open to travel