BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
We are looking for a Corporate Travel Agent to join our Business Administration team. You will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of incoming and outcoming trip planning for employees and clients, visa cases, and expatriate/relocation management.
- Research, arrange and coordinate travel, transportation, accommodation, health insurance, meals, car hire, and other additional needs according to the requirements and budget, ensuring safe and efficient travel operations.
- Provide first-level support to Managers regarding the policies, processes, and operations of the Global Mobility Travel Policy.
- Maintain awareness of the rules and regulations regarding travel methods and requirements, rules and regulations of governments in multiple destinations, including passport and visa laws and tariffs.
- Lead visa strategy executions.
- Research, negotiate, and manage corporate agreements with tour operators, airlines, accommodation (hotel & housing), transportation, and insurance companies.
- Prepare cost projections and submit/reconcile expense reports.
- Conduct a review of existing mobility policies, local regulations, and market best practices, developing recommendations for improvements and management of overall policy administration.
- Serve as a general resource and point of contact for travel-related issues; assisting employees with travel-related issues or concerns.
- Advanced Student or Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Tourism, Business Management, Industrial Engineering, or International Relations.
- 3+ years of experience in similar positions related to corporate travel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Office, Excel).
- Advanced English level.
- Previous work experience in a similar position in a company that offers software development outsourcing.
- Knowledge and experience in Argentinian and US immigration laws.
- Intermediate or Advanced Portuguese and/or Spanish level.
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation - well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Mexico.