Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Resources Specialist by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
- Own and manage assigned resource requests by validating requirements, searching for candidates, and presenting candidates for consideration
- Onboard selected resources to projects
- Identify over and under-utilized personnel, and determine appropriate solutions to balance the workload
- Recommend appropriate and relevant training to support our employee and business goals
- Regularly communicate any changes in personnel on projects with the team and the staff involved
- Get involved in specific recruiting tasks as part of resource management when needed
Down to business!
- Salary Range: Negotiable depending on your skills, experience and your performance during our recruiting process.
- This is an hourly paid position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.