Architonic - ArchDaily’s vision is to empower everyone who makes architecture happen to create a better quality of life! With more than 200M monthly pageviews and a database of 450,000 product pages for architects and designers to browse from, we’re constantly developing and improving our user experience through our apps, platforms and services.
We care about your wellbeing and provide a culture that fosters happiness, innovation, and integration. We give you flexibility to work remotely, abroad, independently. We appreciate your time to rest when you need to, given that you are responsible for your own goals. You would be joining a multicultural, international team full of proactive young people with constant new challenges and a horizontal structure where your voice will be heard.
We are looking for Senior Product Manager
Product Managers at Architonic - ArchDaily manage several stakeholders and incoming information, and balance their input together with: organization goals, user and client needs, industry benchmarks and overall product vision to prioritize and ensure the execution of a coherent roadmap. You must have experience leading a development team, planning and following up on development sprints, prioritize balancing all variables previously mentioned and embracing innovation in order to grow fast.
You must have at least 3 years of experience in Product Management, and have previously worked on digital products focused on user engagement and conversion (in our case lead generation and registered users), if related to the architecture and design industry, even better :)
- The PM is the team leader for the entire ArchDaily track. Responsible for the professional growth of his team, giving them feedback, and keeping them motivated and in their best possible performance.
2. Research & Project Definitions:
- Listens, understands and empathizes with clients and users' needs and desires.
- Actively listens to the different teams and areas within the organization in order to reach a common goal that aligns to our company wide vision and goals.
- Market research, industry benchmarks, envisions future developments of the product in order to keep on adding value and discover underlying opportunities.
- Needs to apply UX research and prepare clear project definitions in order to construct coherent, appealing products (has UX team backup).
3. Strategizing and planning (growth mindset):
- Use information/data to develop an informed and factual strategy to achieve the goals set for the team.
- Define strategies for sustained and exponential growth of the company through the acquisition and retention of users in different channels, as well as keeping them active on the platform.
- Attend short term needs and make fast decisions keeping in mind the vision, future-oriented. Also must be calm under pressure in order to effectively lead the team in times of uncertainty.
- Collaborative coordination of all areas in order to improve our UX and main KPIs
- Leads the developers team and team rituals: retrospectives, grooming, plannings, identify and solve team blockers, QA.
5. Results Analysis:
- Clarity on what data will be analyzed, and how it will connect to the organization's goals
- Track what needs to be tracked in order to get all data needed to properly analyze and make further decisions.
- From leading daily standups, to monthly updates to the entire company, to having open communication channels with our users.
- Native Spanish.
- Professional English.
- Architecture Enthusiast.
- Global Thinking.
- Well-connected with the architectural community.
- Adaptability to change
- Awareness of the opportunities offered by the internet.
We have offices in Santiago, Puerto Montt, Brasil, Zurich, and Berlin. If you live in any of those cities you could go there and enjoy a very cool working environment. If not, you can still work from home or wherever you prefer. We have a flat structure in which you can thrive, be yourself, develop exciting projects and leave your mark on the biggest architectural platform of the world!
We care about the happiness and well-being of our team by promoting communication and a culture based on celebration.
- Flexible work schedules
- Complimentary insurance (tied to specific countries so it will depend where you are.)
- Multicultural environment
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Healthy snacks
- 5 extra days of vacation (after 1 year in the company) and more!
- Among others!
If you are curious and want to know more, review our hashtags #humansofarchdaily and @dailytonics on instagram. Apply and be part of our team!
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.