DCS, a major European outsourcing company is looking for a Service Delivery Manager for one of its major customers in Chile. Minimum 5 years of experience leading multidisciplinary IT teams.
Very good command of English (both spoken and written), strong communication and writing skills. Above all, you must have excellent customer service skills, being a great communicator and leader. An ITIL Foundations certification is required, and any project management certifications will be a plus.
The Service Delivery Managers will
• Perform the role of Operations Board Representative for the IT Service Provider.
• Perform the role of contractor representative on our client's Change Advisory Board.
• Act as the prime interface for our client for the provision of the IT services in the respective service sites.
• Maintain a healthy relationship with our client.
• Monitor and measure the service level, metrics, and KPIs.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting the agreed SLA.
• Report on the service levels.
• Ensure the compliance of the service quality agreed with our client.
• Implement corrective measures whenever appropriate to meet the service levels.
• Identify and propose service improvement opportunities.
• Respond to service changes initiated by our client.
• Manage and supervise on-site DCS staff.
• Assign tasks requested by our client to DCS staff.
• Ensure our client processes and procedures are followed and implemented correctly.
• Delegate – if appropriate or necessary – any of the above responsibilities to other contractors working for the client. The Service Delivery Manager may delegate the responsibilities but will always remain accountable.
• Make a monthly visit to the sites for 3 or 4 days, in order to supervise the team and meet with our client IT representatives.
• Manage 2 shifts to cover the customer's observatory site needs, and on-call responsibilities.
• Should be able to address the customer impact during the crisis calls.
• Should guide the team on triage calls, incident analysis, and day to day deliverables.
• Communicate clearly the impact of these activities to the customer.
- Skillset: Experienced in IT Service Delivery Management, handling a geographically distributed and multicultural team.
- Very good command of English (both spoken and written)
- An ITIL Foundations certification is required, and any project management certifications will be a plus.